Friday, March 31, 2006

Another shot, please!

As we head towards daylight savings time for the first time here in Indianapolis it has caused quite a stir. And, during Final Four weekend?!?!?! We will need to "spring forward" Saturday night. But, what of the bars!?!?!?! By law they are required to close at 3!!!! On the biggest party weekend of the year?!?!?!

Luckily our fair Governor has granted the bars reprieve. This has been by far the most humorous story to me of the whole daylight savings scene. Good thing this guycan slam three more Red Bulls and Vodka's before driving home drunk.

Oh well. Let's hope everyone at least tries to stay safe this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It amuses me how it has the whole state in a tizzy.

scot said...

It's pretty amazing. I am just thankful that this weekends F1 race comes on Saturday night, I'll be confused all day Sunday trying to figue out the actual time.

I'm exaggerating, of course. I think...