Thursday, February 08, 2007

IMOCA Projected Series to Continue @ Radio Radio



Here comes more great news from the always good people at Radio Radio and IMOCA.

The Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art (iMOCA) is pleased to present Projected, a series of highly-regarded contemporary films rarely seen in Indianapolis. These cutting-edge movies will be shown at Radio Radio, 1119 Prospect Street in Fountain Square. The series will begin Thursday, February 8, 2007 and take place every other Thursday continuing through May 10, 2007. The cost of admission is $5 per film or $20 for all film screenings. Attendees must be 21 years or older to enter Radio Radio

Here is the web page for Projected showing the schedule of films. It all starts tonight with my very own second favorite Woody Allen film, Everyone Says I Love You at 730pm.

I was able to get down to Radio Radio for about half of the films last series that IMOCA showed down there. Tufty and Roni were cordial hosts as always, the bar was open, and there was good company to be had and good films to be seeen.

Sadly, it doesn't look like I will be able to make the first two films, but hope to get down there for the rest of them. If you have a chance, please go down and support this series. It should prove to be worth your time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Jane, few days ago i open my new blog. I would like to add your site to my blog, that I think and hope it will help inform visitors about your site. I select for it's quality your blog - structure, design and content. I would like to ask if you can provide me more, details, information about your site.
my blog is - http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/ and you can leave your information in the comments of this page
http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/04/radio-music-networks-blogs.html